Page Removal Service employs a variety of methods for cleaning up bad Google results.
We begin with an assessment of your current situation.
* What negative results currently appear in Google
* What the source of these results is
* For what search(es) these results appear
Next, we work with you to develop a list of good and bad Google results. The bad ones are the ones we don’t want users to see when they search for you or your company.
Then, we agree with you on a schedule and fees for removing the bad results. It may take 30 to 60 days to begin seeing the results of our work.
Once we’ve reached this agreement, Page Removal Service begins. As bad results are cleared, you will receive ongoing updates, making it easy for you to see and track our progress. (See an example of a real report below – all identifying details have been deliberately removed.)
After all results are clean, Page Removal Service works to maintain the current status as well immunize against future bad results.
* Continued maintenance
* Increasing the number of results to be clean (e.g., top 20 results)
* Cleaning of additional keywords, as necessary